Shane Christopher Mulligan
- Mediator (
- Retrospective on my personality
Areas of expertise
- Symbolic Artificial Intelligence
- NLP, Lisp, Prolog, Haskell
- Programming Language Theory
- Parsing, Design & Implementation
- Software Automation & Testing
- Artificial Imagination
- Metaphysics, Philosophy, Spirituality
- Human-AI/AGI Interaction through language
- Imaginary Computing
- Semantic Web
- Imaginary Web
- Blockchain Web
- Christian Catechism and Apologetics
- The Tapestry of Truth or The Gospel of Shane, me
- Evidence in the sequence of events recorded in the git commit history; Evidence in the congruence of my unadulterated original theory to canonical extra-canonical scripture; Evidence in the timing (over Easter); Accompanied with visions, recorded, and retrospective interpretation.
- It should serve as empirical evidence to you, and it’s an anecdotal
- Astral Projection Part 3 - The Images
- Living Water of Truth
- Statement of Faith, my own!
- The Glorious Gospel (Of Jesus), Gospel of Thomas, Gospel of Philip (The revelation and explanation)
- The Gospel of Truth
- Revelation of Sanctification (A work in progress)
- An Anagogical Hermeneutic of Christianity
- The Baptismal Reunification Formula
- Dream: Discernment of Judgement + Image of the Androgyne
- Semantic Bible Scripture Search in emacs
- The Tapestry of Truth or The Gospel of Shane, me
- Psychoanalysis, Surrealism, Art, Poetry and Prophesy
- Ethics and morality
- semiosis - Signs, Natural Language and Coding
- Incipient blogs:
- Pneumatology: Study of the Holy Spirit
- Sagacious Scholia: Philosophy
- Mad Tea-Party: Experimental Prompt Engineering
- Frottage: Art and Surrealism
- Quasiring: Haskell and Imaginary Programming
- Hamartiology: Study of Sin
- Apostolorum: Simulacrum of the Apostles
- Metasophia: Meta-philosophy and Christian Mysticism
- Apologetics: Defense of Doctrine
- Metaética: Moral judgment for the age of AI
- Indexical: Semiotics and Search Engines
- The Tapestry of Truth - A self-evident proof and revelation of the existence of God
- Practical macros in racket and how to work with them
- CodeLingo vs linters
- Combined glossary of A-Z
- TakaheAI - AI for the enablement of humanity
- Personal blog (You are already here)
- Exploratory research
- Multi-tasking (∞ contexts)
- Sustainable R&D
- Application to Canva for Senior Search Infrastructure Software Engineer
- Application to Fortescue Metals Group for Senior Software Tester
- Generic Application for DevOps Engineer
This is here to communicate my background but not my direction.
GitHub and Open-Source
LookingGlass is the first imaginary web browser (to
my knowledge), but it is shamelessly inspired by,
GPT-3’s mirror internet.
LG utilises Language Models, MultiModal-Models
and World Models in order to create a
web-browsing experience in the imagination of
multiple AI systems. But it gives you
interactive control over the imagination of
Pen.el stands for Prompt Engineering in emacs.
It is the first general OS
utilising language models (LMs) with prompting functions, the
first LSP server based on LMs, the first IDE
based on LMs and the first browser for
imaginary web browsing. It’s a research
platform for pushing the envelope of
It is a transparent and free (as in freedom) alternative to commercial SAAS that seek to transform your thought. It integrates LLMs (large language models) for Imaginary Computing.
Trigger Studio is a scenario editor that was
used to develop campaigns for AOE2 HD and its
BSc (Computer Science) from the University of Otago, Dunedin, NZ
- Imaginary Programming EmacsConf 2021 - YouTube
- Augment Minds 2021: Demo of Loom and Pen.el - YouTube
- Creating a playground for GPT-3 in emacs // Bodacious Blog
- GPT-3, OpenAI, Emacs
- CodeCraft: Creating UIs for CLI programs with Docker and Emacs // Bodacious Blog
- Docker, Emacs
- COSC431: The Case for Learned Index Structures
Senior Software Tester at Fortescue Metals Group
2020 ( 5 months )
Software Engineer at CodeLingo Ltd
2018 - 2019 ( 8 months )
Golang, bash, kubernetes
Volunteer at School of Computer Science
- 2018 - 2019 ( 2 years )
Software Engineer at Crown Equipment Corporation
2015 - 2017 ( 2 years, 8 months )
Embedded C++, HIL (hardware-in-the-loop), Python tests
Software Engineer at TracMap
2011 - 2013 ( 2 years, 2 months )
- Servicing TM4
- Developing TM5 firmware
Full-stack web development
Eligible for an E-3 visa in the USA.
- New Zealand
Some of these are for the metaverse.
- Semiotic (LLC) is building augmented intelligence software for the imaginary internet, to keep computing textual, transparent, configurable and ethical.
- Infogetics maps software for transforming one type of information into another.
- Fantaysia is the world of human imagination.
- Moral judgment for the age of AI
- Meta-philosophy and Mysticism
- Holy Baptist Church (Founded 2022)
- Online church
- A mix of Pauline Christianity with Valentinianism
- Poetic Prompting
- Experimental Prompt Engineering
- Haskell and Imaginary Programming
- A perfect realm of Forms. A place in heaven where all ideas of real things are collected together.
- The demiurge is the author of their own creation repo.
- without beginning or end - forevermore
I am always learning:
John Key signing my Young Nats rosetta outside of TracMap.
If this article appears incomplete, it may be intentional. Try prompting for a continuation.