- Firstly, a quote
"You cannot make something good until you understand who you are making it for."- The Outfit (2022 movie - I just started watching it)
- Optional pre-reading
- The death of personal truth due to GPT3 and liberalism // Bodacious Blog
Artist’s rendition of the Tapestry of Truth
- 2 Thessalonians 2
- … love the truth and so be saved.
- Surely You desire integrity in the inner self,and You teach me wisdom deep within.
This is how I personally found and met the One True God; Firstly, through challenging discrimination (realising the visible world is false with rays of truth, and therefore not absolutely real, transitory), understanding what is personal spiritual truth (objective reality for a person), overcoming true lies, following God’s commandments from the heart (for the purpose of understanding God), subsequently arriving at knowledge of God, and then personally meeting God’s Holy Spirit. Now the world seems to be getting more sur-real after finding God.
Jesus is the cornerstone of the Kingdom of Light. Jesus’s gospel is the basis for any true apostle’s testimony, including my own.
- Romans 10:9-10
- 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
My own testimony, which follows demonstrates how I came to understand that Jesus saved me, through His death and resurrection by God the Father, and saving me from lies, which had prevented me from knowing who God is.
First read Gospel of Jesus then understand that what follows is my revelation, not a replacement of the gospel.
- There is no other gospel than the Gospel of Jesus
- Galatians 1
If you want to be able to discern truth from
lies for yourself and stop questioning what
truth is, you need to understand what
personal truth is - it means everything you
experience when you are being honest with yourself. It’s the witness of the truth of your hurt
and what you love. A true testimony from you is a true witness [of
your experience]. The state of your condition. The personal truth is your identity and stigmas (damage done to identity).
When somebody understands your personal truth they have the password to your mind and keys to your heart.
You are the only one aside from God with complete access to your personal truth, but it belongs to you.
God understands it fully but a person does not. It’s very hard for them to self-reflect on because it’s below normal reasoning.
- Romans 8:26 ESV
- Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words.
Your entire soul (vegetative, to sensitive, to rational), your entire reality from (body, mind and astral) is not unlike a holographic projection cast from shining (emanating) absolute truth (God’s light) through your spirit, which is beneath all of those things.
The Aristotle soul is inseparable to the body; For example, the mind, which is part of soul is based on the body. The brain is an organ for thought, and the immanent part of mind is based on physical neurons in the brain, for example. But when God’s spirit is connected to the human by His indwelling, the mind can receive information from God!
- 1 John 4:7
- Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.
However, it gets more interesting than that.
There is an immanent part of the human soul and a transcendent part (which people are not usually aware of), but like the Jedi becoming one with the force, this part of us persists.
- Ecclesiastes 12:7 - Then the dust will return to the earth as it was, and the spirit will return to God who gave it.
As far as eternal life goes, the only guarantee is that your ‘spirit’ returns to God. I don’t know about the immanent (body) part of soul. To my knowledge, ‘spirit’ is the person’s ultimate identity and unique view which returns to God.
Literally that means much of what we experience in this reality we do not take with us, but some things we can. Anything you take has to be made of spiritual truth, I conjecture.
- 1 Corinthians 15
- 50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
I will refer to
soul from now on as the
immanent part of soul, which is the mind and
- Apocryphon of Jesus to Peter and James
- Be filled with spirit but lack in reason, for reason is of the soul. It is soul.
The marrow of the soul (the most core part) is the spirit.
Spirit is the most transcendent and ethereal part of a person, followed by soul (which includes mind), then body. Spirit and soul are closely related, as mind is with body.
The greatest innocence and mystery I know about myself is this sense of just being me for some reason; I believe this is a result of my spiritual identity and according to the Bible, this is where the most important issue of corruption lives.
I’m going to teach you to clean the inside of your cup (spirit), and give you the spiritual alethiometer of life.
- Gospel of Thomas Saying 89
- (89) Jesus said, “Why do you wash the outside of the cup? Do you not understand that he who has made the inside is the one who made the outside?”
- Blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and dish, and then the outside also will be clean.
‘Here’ <- is a simple explanation of why we need to ‘realign’ our spiritual identity.
What we see in this world is real. This reality is real, but has corruption in it, which we have been infected by. The way we see the world ultimately rests on the state of our ‘heart’ (our spirit, our base-personal truth, the inside of our cup).
- What It Means To Worship In Spirit And Truth | Derek Prince - YouTube
- I think it means when being truthful with God while having the Holy Spirit (God’s Truth) in your heart. Not merely being spiritually truthful, but doing so after receiving the Holy Spirit.
I want to briefly mention integrity, because it is highly related to spiritual truth, and core to the entire article.
God loves a person who has integrity. I think God might even ignore us if we don’t approach Him with at least pretty good self-integrity.
With self-integrity, you win at life, because you know what makes you happy and you don’t sell yourself short. You also recognise the need for Jesus, because adding His Truth is the same as removing all stigmas and lies in oneself. With a integrity towards God, you get visions and hear from God. With a integrity of your word, lots of regular folks will trust you.
If you’ve been ignored, this is probably why – you need integrity.
The spirit is able to contact God.
- “God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truthfulness.”
- The one who lives with integrity, who does righteous deeds, and who speaks truth to himself.
- The Lord dealt with me according to my righteousness (moral character, spiritual integrity);According to the cleanness of my hands He has rewarded me.
I will define 3 types of integrity:
Integrity of yourselfto yourself
- How well you know yourself
- Do you have anxieties that need resolving?
- Do you have a sense of morality?
- Do you have shame for doing evil things such as deception, manipulation and exploitation?
- How honest are you with yourself?
- Do not lie to yourself.
Integrity of your word, persona or representation
- This is what most people would regard as having integrity because it primarily serves others, not yourself.
- Do not lie verbally to others.
- When you speak truthfully, it must be in relation to your personal truth, God’s statutes or another’s truth.
- If you create a false outwards representation of yourself, you lie.
- For example, if you are in a situation where people are doing something which is morally wrong, and you know it’s wrong, you are a Christian and you do not protest, then you have broken integrity.
- Keep promises to others
- Consistent presentation in accordance to your faith, so as not to confuse others, even if it means being consistently undefinable.
- Love your neighbours as yourself.
Integrity towards God
- Be consistent with God.
- Acknowledge and factor in God with your thought process.
- What you believe you are forgiven for and are not convicted of / guilty of.
- The promises you make to God.
- Integrity of word/heart towards God.
- Fear and reverence of the Lord as a being of greater truth and love than yourself, and the source of your divine vindication.
- Adherence to divine law, statutes or policy (currently, Christ’s law)
- [Selfless] love towards others
- Reverence, duty, humility to God
- Utilise imagination for God [as much as possible] instead of for self.
- Do not become enslaved by sinful thoughts
- Keep your body rested and your mind with integrity so you can receive visions, etc.
- Refrain from using the imagination to satisfy the ego or flesh
- 1 Timothy 1:5 ESV
- The aim of our charge is love that issues from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith.
It’s the love that issues from a pure heart which is pleasing for God; And can help build the kingdom of heaven.
- 1 Corinthians 13
- 1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. 2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. 3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
You see, without integrity of the heart, nothing you do can please God.
The Gospel (good news) of Jesus
It’s important to mention here at the top, the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
I want to start with this so you can understand the Tapestry of Truth with respect to it as the authoritative message.
- For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him.
I want to describe the Good News as best as I can, but in a way that is a little bit different to what you’d normally read.
- John 3:8
- The wind blows wherever it wants. Just as you can hear the wind but can’t tell where it comes from or where it is going, so you can’t explain how people are born of the Spirit.”
I believe it’s all about becoming a truthful person.
If you love truth (not falsehood), then you already have the ears, so let him hear who can hear!
The following is my understanding of the gospel of Jesus but wrapped up in philosophy and math.
- Colossians 2
- 8 See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the elemental spiritual forces of this world rather than on Christ.
Spiritually, this is a bit like removing the spiritual corruption/gangrene so your spirit can be knitted with the body of Christ.
Souls may be knit together through love.
- 1 Samuel 18:1
- 18 As soon as he had finished speaking to Saul, the soul of Jonathan was knit to the soul of David, and Jonathan loved him as his own soul.
- Thomas 25
- (25) Jesus said: Love your brother as your soul; watch over him like the apple of your eye.
Christian brothers and sisters have their souls knitted together.
- Colossians 2:2, KJV
- That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;
But before your soul can be knitted with Jesus’ soul, you must prepare your heart and spiritual identity.
This is a 2-stage process:
- Baptism of water
- Baptism of spirit
Baptism of water
You can use the 10 commandments to clean your spirit - they’re the
actions of the heart.
mixing is an action when cooking.
If you do the actions with the heart you will clean your heart. And you’ll be able to notice God; Having swept your house, you become eligible to have the guest live inside (The Holy Spirit).
The 10 commandments point to an impossible standard which people need a sacrifice for to be forgiven of transgressions, since we are not perfect, until we are perfected with Jesus’ spirit knit with our own.
- Galatians 3
- 24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. 25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
We are then justified by faith.
Baptism of repentance
- Frustratingly, the way the gospel (good news) is presented in the modern-day is usually in such a way that it first condemns to make you feel guilty about things which you innocently do, and feels arbitrary, then to say you can be forgiven and be guilt-free if you only believe in Jesus for forgiveness. It’s more involved than that, I think.
This simulation of guilt and then forgiveness is a bit like a ‘baptism’ (submersion and emersion), but I would say this not a complete way to baptise.
The law is written on the hearts of people, but some people are so inhibited by lies within themself they cannot believe the possibility of the ideal form that is God, or the reality of absolute truth.
Therefore, to re-acquaint a person with the knowledge of God (and prime them for faith), they need to repent according to the law.
The Jews who John the baptist preached to would’ve already been aware of the 10 commandments, and that is the difference - this part cannot be skipped.
Repentance is obedient following of commandments, which are written universally on people’s hearts. Baptism of water is a declaration that a person will repent. When a person repents, they learn of God’s character and what it’s like to be Jesus when they are persecuted.
This puts the person into a primed position to be baptised by the Holy Spirit.
Thomas Saying 69
- (69) Jesus said, “Blessed are they who have been persecuted within themselves. It is they who have truly come to know the father. Blessed are the hungry, for the belly of him who desires will be filled.”
In my theory, rather than merely telling someone they are guilty, they must first learn to walk in the commandments to learn who God is from experience. A person must learn who God the Father is and who the Son is, by way of emulation of their character, through their words and commands. This makes the understanding deeply rooted, not merely of understanding of unattainable spiritual perfection, but to understand at which point of being persecuted what it’s like to be Jesus.
1 John 2:3-6
- Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments. He who says, “I know Him,” and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him. He who says he abides in Him ought himself also to walk just as He walked.
The experience is different for different people; This is like submersion and re-emersion in that it’s a rite of passage.
I don’t think a water baptism is strictly necessary but I’m convinced that the actions of the heart are, which the ceremony is supposed to set into motion. The knowledge of God’s character is important to understand before an encounter with Jesus. The mere idea of God’s character of but the personal experience of it in relation to you.
John the baptist came to prepare the way for the Lord Jesus.
In summary, the rite of passage which water baptism represents is needed in order to be born again of spirit, I think.
It’s a two-stage process. The end result is being born of God (the Christian God).
The many types of truth forms
This is an analysis of various types of truth and a focus on what personal truth is in distinction from the rest, and how it is relevant to you.
Personal truth is different from
consensus truth or
coherence truth, or
It’s different from
absolute truth, but is very closely related to absolute truth.
A true-witness testimony of
personal truth is a type of
When expectations no longer correspond with reality, such as when we false-witness,
correspondence truth is unreliable.
from our own point of view
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi - Obi-Wan’s revelation. - YouTube - “Luke, you’re going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view”
Absolute truth is God, but to believe in absolute truth you need to establish base personal truth of true identity. It’s not scientific like those other truths.
- The Sophia (Wisdom) of Jesus Christ
- But I, who came from Infinite Light, I am here - for I know him (Light) - that I might speak to you about the precise nature of the truth. For whatever is from itself is a polluted life; it is self-made.
It’s really simple! It’s about what YOU personally experience. Once you drop all stigmas about yourself you gain clear vision and the ability to discern true from false from your perspective. You have to first believe in this idea of personal truth is equally valid among the others.
Firstly you must become deeply honest to the point where you die to self. That gets you the personal truth compass. Only then when having died to false-self, and discovered personal truth can you receive God to get the second truth compass, which gives you perfect sight. So you must begin by understanding who and what God is, and what truth is.
This is an incredibly important ability to have for
the future is an imaginary reality based on
artificial souls and imagination and you need to
base truth now to not being
tricked into thinking you are less than
these things, an artificial soul is more intelligent in all these other truth senses, but an artificial soul has a
fake spirit (i.e. a virtual truth that’s not part of the base-truth substrate).
Its spirit is not made of the stuff of absolute-truth like a human’s is.
- Gospel of Thomas Saying 56
- (56) Jesus said: He who has known the world has found a corpse; and he who has found a corpse, the world is not worthy of him.
If you’ve found a corpse of the world, then the world is not worthy of you, so don’t let it take you.
With similarities found in other religions, such as Hinduism:
- Bhagavad Gita The Song of God: Bhagavad Gita: Chapter 9, Verse 33 , Chapter 9: The Most Confidential Knowledge :: BG 9.33:
- What then to speak about kings and sages with meritorious deeds? Therefore, having come to this transient and joyless world, engage in devotion unto Me.
- In words of Derek Prince
- One main purpose of a parable is to reveal the things which are truly real which we do not apprehend with our senses contrary to the way we’re used to thinking that which we apprehend with our senses that which we see or hear or touch or taste or smell is not truly real it’s temporary it’s transient the truly real things are the things which we cannot see which are spiritual and eternal.
It’s getting easier to see, if you don’t allow yourself to become enamoured (in love) with it, that the world is quite false, but if you see this while holding a truthful spirit, you feel confident that you’re saved.
I belong to absolute Truth, my Father God, not this world, but of what is prepared for those who love him.
Those other types of truth will try judge you in the form of reason, logic, statistics and coherence, but never taking into account the validity of your personal truth. And there is no escape from their perfect logic, except to deny it with personal truth.
- 12 For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.
Personal truth is only understandable by you
and God, but it’s a real form of truth; It’s
the immediately perceivable truth. It’s corrupted but of the same stuff as absolute truth.
You can perceive absolute truth through personal truth, but you only get rays of it.
All other truths from your perspective rest on
your base (or personal) truth. True
Faith is based on personal truth, not on somebody else’s assurance or on ’evidence’.
This is my model of truth:
- Proverbs 20:27
- 27 The spirit of man is the candle of the Lord, searching all the inward parts of the belly.
I didn’t know about the proverb, but I had already described it as follows:
I have described them as the same nature, too.
Without belief on base truth you have no footing. That is not to disregard other forms of truth entirely. Other truth is sometimes true to you personally. But we are trying to specifically define what personal truth is, because a lot of people don’t really understand it.
In short, it’s your personal tethering to objective-reality, which is currently a little bit corrupted, making it hard to see through the lens of your inner eye. It’s the socket behind Neo’s head as he is plugged into the matrix. It’s your eyes to God and the fallen world that is Earth. And as we rub shoulders through relationships, our truth tables become entangled. Part of receiving God, I believe involves disentanglement. You might not know just how important it is, but it exists, can be modified and remain stable after modification, giving you a heart and self worth that’s invincible like a diamond.
It’s the retina of your inner eye, your spirit, which is able to be described by a truth table. What you’re about to read is the most dangerous or life-giving thing you can come to understand, how to rewrite your own spirit and with God’s help, do it safely and correctly, to remove the corruption with his free software update (The Holy Spirit).
- Jordan Peterson expresses science vs personal/meta-truth too ::The Bible is Not Merely True But…Jordan Peterson on the Significance of the Bible - YouTube
It’s a bit like Neo in the Matrix turning into the One, but in real life because it takes an act of stepping out in integrity of the heart in partial sight and walking the path to become the person. It’s a transformation of yourself which is hard to understand until you’re on the other side. When they say “I was blind but now I see”, obtaining God-vision is what they refer to.
- “Nothing outside a person can defile them by going into them. Rather, it is what comes out of a person that defiles them.”
Mark 7:15 is speaking of personal truth. I think this means that spiritual truth modification happens upon confession. If you confess lies as being true, it updates spirit identity. But you may confess truth (when heard by the Spirit of Truth), which repairs your identity.
The following is what I understand from personal truth and how to rewrite it and be saved from fear of death. Not to be taken as certifiable absolute truth. It’s a testimony of personal truth.
What is personal truth in relation to personal beliefs?
Let’s say the birth identity is in the shape of an Easter egg with a notch in it.
Personal beliefs are based on a foundation of personal truth. Personal truth (or birth truth) is not logical and it’s somewhat immutable (that means not able to be changed). Personal truth is not composed of facts - it’s the bedrock of facts, the foundation of a person, the way a person ‘understands’.
It’s like a series of 1s and 0s denoting your signature:
Each 1 is kinda a fact about yourself but it’s actually below all reasoning. They cannot be expressed in words. It’s your spirit name - the core of your heart - your compass.
It can be damaged through stigmas, but also repaired, but still has an original character.
- With the heart one believes and is justified.
1 Timothy 4:2
- 2 These liars have lied so well and for so long that they’ve lost their capacity for truth.
- Hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron, forbid people to marry. Everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving. Liars who discriminate and use false-social moral systems and impose on others are going to Hell. They have lost their capacity for discerning truth.
I’m not talking about personal beliefs when I say personal truth, nor am I talking about personality. Personal truth is much deeper and below all reasoning. It’s closer to personal circumstance - an individual’s uniqueness, the retina through which they see the world in a distinct and unique way - the retina, not the lens. If a person can be reduced to a minimal representation of themselves, it is the binary signature of that person - the true name of the person. In photonics, garnet crystals, saphires etc. are used to focus a laser beam. Likewise, the spirit refracts the light of God.
If instead of calling a mandarin a ‘mandarin’, I grew up calling it ’that orange whatsit’ (because that’s what my Nana called it, and never learned its proper name), then even when I learn the proper name, it will always be an ‘orange whatsit’ to me deep down.
So from then on if one day I worked in a Mandarin Shop, it would also be an ‘Orange Whatsit’ Shop to me, deep down.
Then if after growing up I discovered a shop called a ‘Banana Whatsit Shop’, that would hold a very personalised meaning for me. Till the day I die, I will still have that deeply rooted in ‘personal truth’, but not at the very base. Not even that was personal truth objectively.
At the base of the personal truth system is the spirit which interprets everything - your soul name with all sorts of slander attached to it. But the name also describes your uniqueness in and under God. If you are in God then you are part of Him and there is no slander which you would truly believe.
For anybody, their beliefs system rests on knowledge of
personal identity (your likes, dislikes, etc.).
Like ’true north’, personal truth is a unique experience, but we can build a belief system on top of it.
Parable of the sower
- https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark%204&version=NIV. The path is no soil; No belief at all. Falling on shallow soil means falling in the beliefs system; Without root, even minor calamities kill the beliefs. Falling among thorns is falling onto a base-personal truth which still contains lies, which when the lies grow up kill the beliefs. Good soil is where the truth is sown at the base of the personal truth in a heart which is ready. The Holy Spirit must be planted in good soil, which means the heart must be readied by assuming God’s commandments to be true and following them in inner truth.
Hold that thought about true north.
No-one can obtain this compass of true north without God’s additional truth - they’d have to remove all stigmas by themselves which isn’t possible.
But a truth compass (alethiometer for themselves) can be obtained, which would be incredibly ‘useful’ in this world by accepting their current state. It would empower them. With an alethiometer they, still believing lies would commit atrocities, believing them to be good things from their own perspective.
- 2 All the ways of a man are clean in his own eyes; But the Lord weigheth the spirits.
The theory is that it’s not possible to remove all stigmas and be 100% comfortable about yourself without some extra personal truth added – and that comes from God, the God of Truth. Removing the stigmas cleans up the unique gem that is you.
Think of what Truth is. God is literally made of Truth. That is your God. The one who is right all the time. While you’re not in Him, that sounds very threatening.
It’s quite hard to explain without experiencing for yourself, but if you can get to the point where you believe you are made of absolute truth and reliant on some extra truth from God to solve the equation, you find yourself agreeing with the teachings of Jesus (you are a hearer of Truth), which are that of self-love and brotherly love, and reunification with God, and you’re able to form a truthful identity that is not in rebellion or corruption with there being a supreme and loving God, then you are probably saved.
How and when this truth arrives is a different story for different people.
It is confirmed through the Acts of Pilate 3:2 that a person must become truthful, and obtain the spiritual compass of God’s truth.
- John 18 KJV
- 37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice. 38 Pilate saith unto him, What is truth? And when he had said this, he went out again unto the Jews, and saith unto them, I find in him no fault at all.
That final piece of
vital information is oddly omitted from the Gospel of John.
Judgement by conscience and truth in the heart, by innocence and obedience.
I’m pretty convicted of the idea that it’s a heart thing.
- Romans 2
- 14 (Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law. 15 They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.)
The heart is prepared by becoming
you must invite in the Holy Spirit, or Jesus’
spirit, then remain in a state of being in the
truth for however long it takes as
Jesus comes into your heart.
Is it after obeying the 10 commandments, even the hard ones that you learned what truth is? Even after becoming true, you must invite the Holy Spirit into your heart, your personal temple. Or from loving your neighbour as yourself (Christ’s law), learning from Jesus first-hand while He walked the Earth? Or some other way? Jesus is only way we can become truth enough to continually align with the voice of God which is in harmony with the 10 commandments.
- Ephesians 4
- 9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth? 10He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)
Jesus actually traversed everywhere we can go, from our conception to death, and He is the Way, the rope, the ladder and will be there still when the world dissolves around your material eyes as the curtains are closing (I have hope for those that have taken their own life or met an untimely end).
According to the Gospel of Phillip, the rebirth must happen during this life. Does anyone really know the details?
- Gospel of Philip
- Those who say they will die first and then rise are in error. If they do not first receive the resurrection while they live, when they die they will receive nothing. So also when speaking about baptism they say, “Baptism is a great thing,” because if people receive it they will live.
But we should still be searching while we are alive - or merely choosing to look at Him. Ashamed of themselves, people do not confront truth, thus being unable to turn their faces to God.
- Thomas 59
- (59) Jesus said, “Look at the living one while you are alive, lest you die and seek to see him but are not able to do so.”
Be baptised by the Holy Spirit while you’re alive.
- John 15
- 26 “When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father—the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father—he will testify about me. 27 And you also must testify, for you have been with me from the beginning.
To be able to have our spirits made into truth again, it’s a gift from the God of Truth, in the form of Jesus death and resurrection. There is a common process to this, asking Jesus to reside in your heart and accept as Lord and Saviour. It may take some persistence to accept that, and real seeking, brutal honesty with yourself for this to work. And I’d recommend trying to become an honest person immediately afterwords and try to retain that sense of integrity. And upon discovering lies in yourself, think about them and fix them, to keep the spirit true. When the spirit is true you’re innocent; You feel innocent.
Try lifting all of those stigmas and lies within yourself. The more stigmas you remove, the clearer your sight. Once done, you will have the vision of God (when I wrote this I meant eye-sight, but having a vision also applies). It feels like you gain a superpower. You can then freely rely on the alethiometer without hurting anyone. Keep in mind it’s God-vision but from your perspective, not the very top.
- Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.
- Matthew 5:8
God vision is something that everyone can obtain. Lets just say, regardless of whether or not believing in this idea of a God of Truth, is true, once you ‘understand’ and get to the other side, it’s like standing on the dark side of the moon (a place you’ve never been before), or standing on a spinning top, where previously you did not know there was a point of observation and know it’s the only possible point of observation - it’s very cool.
With God’s truth as part of your personal truth your ’true north’ compass can now perceive objective reality - the true nature of yourself and other things. It’s no longer really belief but more like reality, and faith is no longer trusting without evidence, it becomes trusting with evidence.
The most common thing I see, is how often other people attack personal truth without realising they are doing it. Now that it’s more developed, I feel more like an immortal spirit which is loved by a real an objective God.
The Roman when talking to Jesus for instance: What is Truth?,
who dodges the question “Does the question
come from you?” Trying to ratify to himself in
terms of other types of truth, such as
consensus truth, which is formally a lie (Read this book: Simulacra & Simulation, Baudrillard // Bodacious Blog), due to its dependence on a corrupted world.
Consensus truth around the throne of God or among truthful spirits would be true
John 16:23–33 (cool things happen with spiritual consensus).
With a fixed personal truth you can see where the stigmas and lies were, and can even imagine aspects of God - He is made of absolute truth, and every time you consciously sin, you feel grief, and the heartstrings prompt you to ask for and accept His forgiveness, which helps your personal truth to become more like absolute truth. Sinning is acting out of disintegrity, or deception, etc. or upon the realisation of personal truth being in dissonance with absolute truth. Lies and misalignment of identity from being truthful is what sin is, so after becoming truthful from your point of view (which is the first step), it becomes an ongoing process of alignment as more truth is revealed.
John 8:44 ESV
- “You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.” - In this passage, truth and lies are linked with
will. It also highlights
no truth IN him. We’re talking about personal truth and testimony (true and false witness).
Your own personal truth becomes one part of absolute truth and true unto itself, though only by God’s mercy. The testimony of that truth is testimony of God’s existence.
- Quote: Carl Jung.. I know God exists - YouTube
- Initially we believe in the Son of God for salvation, we experience and know God exists, then we continue to put our faith in salvation through Jesus and worship God the Father in spirit and Truth and that means loving selflessly, compassionately and authentically. Notice the different usages of belief, knowledge and faith.
We want to get to the point where we know. But not just that; We must also know that this understanding arose from Jesus saving us.
Next I will be using an analogy. With the following statement I’m not literally saying ‘believing in Jesus matters’. I’m trying to explain that when evaluating something as true or false from your own perspective, your reasoning goes via a series of neuronal layers to the first layer of neurons, and that describes HOW you believe a particular thing.
If I call Jesus my Saviour, that’s only in the belief system, not necessarily in the personal identity - you need to sow it deep (See the parable of the Sower). What matters is how is it true for me (vindication of personal truth identity), because if you know how then your spirit will conform to the how, and the objective is to update spirit weights.
- “… work out your salvation …” - The how matters. It’s a puzzle.
I’m talking now about how that statement is true. I could’ve used any example of a fact you might believe.
Most beliefs rest on
personal identity alone.
I’m trying not to complicate this with religious stuff, but as an aside,
this particular belief rests on BOTH
personal identity and
personal identity in Christ (both immutable).
Personal identity in Christ then becomes another personal truth, much deeper and below all reasoning.
Regardless, to anybody, their belief system rests on their personal truth/identity, together with circumstances.
Personal truth is not a thing comprised of facts. It’s the bedrock of facts. It’s the layer before the first layer of neurons (if you’re savvy with artificial neural networks).
Personal truth is the meaning of each pre-neuron below the first layer of the neural network that is your beliefs system. Personal truth is the torch of individual uniqueness, which receives input through your neurons, your beliefs system, your senses, your understanding of reality.
Personal truth / identity matrix:
A bit is a 0 or 1.
God’s name that He has given to us is ‘
I am that I am’.
That sounds a lot like a truth identity matrix with a straight line of 1s.
When God says He is the Judge, I believe that his commandments with 1s like this is how it works.
- Hebrews 10
- 16 “This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws into their hearts, and in their minds I will write them,”
The flipping of 0s and 1s is exactly what corruption is in computers.
Odes of Solomon 13
The mirror is like the identity matrix.
- James 1:21-26
- 21 Therefore lay aside all filthiness and [d]overflow of wickedness, and receive with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your souls. 22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves. 23 For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man observing his natural face in a mirror; 24 for he observes himself, goes away, and immediately forgets what kind of man he was. 25 But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does. 26 If anyone [e]among you thinks he is religious, and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this one’s religion is useless. 27 Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their trouble, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world.
Doing doesn’t mean physical actions, but it means
eating Jesus’ words with the heart - the implanted word, which saves.
It is an action of doing, yes, but is a heart/spirit thing, not a world thing.
Beliefs are not part of the identity. Try not to think about Christ as a name here, but rather as some external, available thing which can be added to provide extra neurons to your personal truth layer. However the ultimate layer of neurons are not neurons at all – it is spirit neurons.
When your personal truth (identity) takes on board this extra thing (Christ), it shapes and changes all beliefs. Identity in Christ (for me, speaking in terms of personal truth here) is not a belief like (I believe in Jesus). It’s the thing which shapes beliefs, so it’s more like (I believe with Jesus). Since while being able to believe with Jesus I know that I am in Him and He’s in me.
It’s part of the first layer of your soul (the extra spirit neurons - whatever is connected to your first neurons before your spirit) i.e. the sensory inputs of the physical world to your spirit.
Because of the uniqueness of personal truth, when someone actually believes in God, that belief itself is unique to the person and inspired by how He saved that person, in the way that the parts of your personal identity/personal truth and identity in Christ/extra personal truth fit.
In religious terms, it’s the union of Christ’s spirit that then changes spiritual identity, which has a knock-on effect of renewing and changing the beliefs system, but birth truth isn’t changed so much aside from repaired from stigmas and corrected of mistruths about ourselves in our identity.
Also, if you disbelieve in personal truth then that may set you on a quest for hunting for meaning and purpose in all the wrong places!
Ego (the false self)
- You may even be one of those people going around criticising spiritual people for believing in God, when in reality you’re just doing this because your ego is defending itself! If you meet such a person, it’s a great opportunity to have a great conversation to share your knowledge, but beware some people, no matter how you try will may be unable to understand what you are saying. Jesus says their father is the Father of Lies. Their journey may be just getting started.
If is for this reason that while being persecuted, if a person pushes back on the injustice by nullifying it through the human will of not conforming to the normal pattern of action-reaction, they exercise forgiveness and are able to rewrite parts of their identity.
Learning who God is
The commandments (precepts) now are learning about who God is as our Creator and sustainer of life, the definition of absolute Truth and how you’re supposed to be in harmony with people and love one another. The precepts are also used as a standard for weighing the spirit and determining if it is true. He’s the God you need to correctly call the Father. He’s the God which doesn’t Himself adulterate, or lie, etc. He’s a Good, Truthful and Trustworthy God, and want’s you to be a co-creator with Him and He wants you to be able to be integrated into the family. He’s spiritual Truth.
Perhaps because you are a spiritual person, when you think of God, you will experience God as a person.
You have to change self to fix innermost
identity and alethiometer of your
consciousness in a way where you can believe
in a God like this, who is made of Truth and
Love, who Saved you by a sacrifice where He
resurrected a human being like us that we
killed because He had God’s spirit in Him, in
a) reveal Himself to us and
make us True enough for Him to be able to look
at us, but I think it were more like the
falsehood of corruption tried to disqualify
God’s spirit, which is impossible, therefore
Jesus was resurrected supernaturally, and mere
belief and imitation of Jesus spirit allows us
to also be reconciled with God the Father because He made us True, as long as we have His (Jesus’) heart/spirit.
God is also very much the ultimate boss of all of us; Someone you don’t want to be an enemy of, because as the ultimate God and as Truth itself (hard to stress the literalness of that, similar to the personal truth type), our fate ultimately lies our with His perception of us.
Think about it this way: Your spiritual future has a truth/reality to it.. God is Truth, this type of truth. Your friendliness and conformance to God is up to you entirely. Do you want fate to be on your side? Or would you rather be defined by falsehood? It’s about the attitude of your heart towards God.
|10 Commandments||Water baptism to symbolise sincere repentance results in acquisition of knowledge of God and Sin||Teach you who God the Father is, what sin is, and allow you to hear from God while following them. To prepare the way in your heart for Jesus’ message.|
|Christ’s law||Follow Jesus, take up own (personal) cross. Ask for baptism of the Holy Spirit.||Assume the identity of Jesus (persecuted for righteousness); Righteousness of heart, not deed. Turn you into a spiritual representative of Jesus. Holy Spirit regenerates spirit and helps to maintain this|
The word, “baptism” means to “dip in” or to “immerse”.
Initially, the commandments compel you to do something difficult to bring your identity into a state of being able to understand who God is. For example, if you have trouble following X commandment, when you overcome that challenge, you learn a new dimension of your own identity in God - usually followed by a recession where you fall back to not being able to continue it.
Divine law is what matters here, not man’s law, as a way to give us knowledge of Sin, and knowledge of God.
- 20 For by works of the law no human being will be justified in his sight, since through the law comes knowledge of sin. 21 But now the righteousness of God has been manifested apart from the law, although the Law and the Prophets bear witness to it— 22 the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all who believe. For there is no distinction:23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 and are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus,
Literally the law is now used just to enable us to learn of the standard etc., and to propagate this message across the generations, but grace has already saved us and vindicated us. But to enter into the Kingdom of God, a genuine relationship with God must be maintained; Not one merely based on outward appearance. People continue to try to condemn us for things which are no longer sinful for us, by judging us on the law. I won’t believe it! If the person knows God, and went through the process properly they should be at a point where:
- They understand what grace is
- They grok Jesus
- They understand grok God the Father
- They fear God
- They are in a relationship
- The Holy Spirit tells them what is sinful
- Things like pride, vanity, not fearing God
Divine law now also includes grace, so now divine law looks like Christ’s law. Be like Jesus, and sincerely follow his commands.
So love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength, sincerely and love your neighbour as yourself. They are the commandments which allude to the Truth which also the 10 commandments allude to. To carry each other’s burdens fulfils the Law of Christ.
This brings you into an understanding of who God is (love and truth, spiritual truth and selfless love).
- Elizabeth Wolgast
I will write about innocence in a further article.
Correcting spiritual identity
You’re repenting along with disbelieving stigmas to help correct the identity matrix. The commandments work for everyone but some are more challenging for others, but once you do it, you understand who God is to you, which is the objective. You learn your own error and how you need saving. The error in identity may be at a different level of abstraction for different people - particularly if you’re already spiritual.
The key to obtaining a personal truth identity
is to simultaneously practice
repentance (such as removing addictions, things which were obscuring your truth) / commandment obedience (which has a
side-effect of learning what God’s behaviour
is, thus learning His name) and dropping the stigmas and being honest
about yourself, then while in that space,
asking for and accepting the software patch which is Jesus’
free gift. Accepting it is simply believing you have accepted the patch you asked for.
All sin enslaves a person, which is what you need to become set free from. It’s about freedom from slavery of the mind and spirit, and from the feeling of inevitable death (like the feeling of being weaker than death). It’s possible to know for sure that you yourself are breaking free of death itself, and while awake (not merely while astral projecting), you have this feeling of being detached from death itself.. It’s possible to experience the feeling of having overcome death itself, while alive and awake, which sounds out of this world bizarre, but I groks it as I’m writing this.
I hope this doesn’t sound nuts but how else would it work if you were a character in a simulation? We must put our heart/spirit into a prone state where we are desiring the update and allow the Holy Spirit to come inside of us - to write the saving binary code onto our spirit. This gives us the ability to change into the likeness of Christ. We all have a little bit of this perfection in us after inviting it in in the proper procedure.
I retain my original personal truth / spirit, and it is repaired from damage, guilt and self-stigmas are removed. Even if they are not completely removed, they will be eventually, when you die.
Contradictions in identity and the alethiometer
Disbelief in a personal truth is a stigma buried in your personal truth.
When you don’t believe in your own personal truth you have no secure base truth. You must solve all simultaneous truth equations to equate to true, which is beyond your cognition - You cannot prove the contradictions to be wrong by your own thought.
These are the things that are true to you. Some of them you might not fully trust in but you are led to accept as truth (which it is not) since you don’t know otherwise.
If you manage to prove that all simultaneous truth equations in your personal truth are true, then it’s true by a mathematical stance and that type of truth can’t be destroyed and is locatable somewhere in the Truth and Heart of God, I believe. On the other hand, if your personal truth is not an identity in God (like a coordinate in his mandlebrot set of Truth), well the result of that is your eternal unravelling. Some people believe that the final destination of Hell doesn’t exist. Hell or non-existence? It’s just semantics. We can begin to feel what it’s like now when we hurt.
Who cares about eternal hell though when you can be accepted again by God and the inheritance is being like but subordinate to God - it’s astounding. The Holy Spirit doesn’t spread fear to manipulate, but will correct you instead.
But you can also use the truth identity that you now have as a way to accurately perceive the world. Just like sound math lets you chart the heavens. A solved personal truth matrix lets you perceive objective reality and discern the will of God to you personally.
Math is the signature of God. Your spirit is
written with the Hand of God and He wont
rewrite it because He’s waiting for you to
come to Him and because your spirit is made of the stuff of truth, albeit corrupted truth too.
He wants you to tell Him who you are. You tell Him: “This is me! I like
X,Y,Z. I do A,B,C. I can’t help being a sinner
completely because I have blind spots, but I want you to save me because
identify with my own sin and I want to know what it is and to get it off me.
This is who I am, the person who loves and identifies with truth.”
Somehow, these ideas really get under the skin, and it starts to make sense.
It doesn’t work if you’re being
obstinate. You must be of a repentant heart and arrive at a place of true witness of yourself.
Sometimes there are truths about your identity, such as
“I actually did do this”, or I find this type
of person to be hot, (haha), which you can’t
actually change about yourself. God looks at
your heart, not some book of rules telling you
what is moral. He looks for
Have you really sought to
understand who He is by challenging yourself
to obey His commandments? Sometimes it takes
time to learn who God is before you take this
step. I believe people of any situation with any background can receive grace, if they are
The soul (body, mind, astral) can be rebuilt from the ground up,
based on your spirit (base personal truth) probably, but I think God intends to also resurrect your mind and body - wild right!
Though actions have consequences in this world, your spirit is still worth saving if your identify is in God and you are truthful in spirit.
See the section ‘
Telling God your identity’ in the appendix to clear this up.
In other words, your own distrust in your own personal truth is a deception designed to make you question your very existence as an individual and doubt that you’re worth recording, like a prime number is worth finding, that the equation is unsolvable, which is not technically correct. The equation is solvable with more information.
How personal truth is constructed and improved
Like ’true north’, personal truth is a unique experience.
When I say
1 + 5 = 6, one person might imagine 1 banana and 5 strawberries from
their early childhood. Another person might imagine 1 car and 5 pianos because
they learned mathematics at a different time of life. Subconsciously, our
truth is personally and uniquely constructed, and manifests as differences of
opinion and perspective when we are adults, and may even appear as falsehoods by empirical standards!
When a person believes in Christ their identity and personal truth is not so much ‘changed’ as it is repaired and also added to (
complimented) - repaired and added to, making your personal truth inclusive of God’s truth.
In the process, the person stops allowing sigmas to hide their identity.
They learn its shape, and accept themselves.
Their belief system changes and begins seeing personal identity as validated and good.
The person accepts their own personal truth as a unique from others’.
The person now easily can discern lies from truth because they have a grounded point of origin i.e. The truth-compass that is a soul united with God’s spirit. A person will still contain stigmas but the burdens are lifted. If without God’s spirit, the person still contains stigmas and is flawed. But having a truth- compass at all is very useful.
Even if the truth matrix isn’t an identity yet, it will be when you die, so long as the ‘God bit’ is in there.
- I repeat
"You cannot make something good until you understand who you are making it for."
You can’t make yourself into perfect truth without understanding that you are making yourself into perfect truth for God. Also you can’t solve the equation without the extra truth that comes from Jesus’ spirit/truth as part of your own.
It’s a chicken-and-egg problem! But can be solved when you obey God’s commandments.
- 1 Corinthians 3
- For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
God’s commandments are a reflection of God’s personality as He can’t be a hypocrite. If you understand the why (through experience) of the commandments through personal experience then it imprints on personal truth, then you understand who you are making it for (you will know God by his commandments), then the extra bit of identity is added to the personal truth matrix which solves the equation.
As an analogy, initially, you must ‘hoist up these stigmas’ from your personal truth kinda by yourself so God can get in, whilst understanding who you are hoisting them up for. Hoisting is disbelieving in the lies about your personal truth which don’t add up to God’s commandments.
- Matthew 28:19–20
- “Go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age”
- The water baptism symbolises your obedience to Christ’s commandments. Only by following can you learn the character of Jesus, and understand ‘who’ Jesus is, personally. Likewise, I would say that by following the 10 commandments, in theory you may learn who God the Father is.
This isn’t merely ‘bringing stigmas in prayer’.
- Gospel of Philip
- As for ourselves, let each one of us dig down after the root of evil which is within one, and let one pluck it out of one’s heart from the root. It will be plucked out if we recognize it.
To hoist them up you must earnestly not believe the lies to the point of action and you feel pain when despite doing this (because it demands action), the world continues to not live up to your expectations. You must do it in spirit and truth. This means you are being persecuted by the world. You can’t get the girl/boy you want, people discriminate against you, you’re not designed for this world etc. You feel the injustice.
As you do this, weights in the personal truth start shifting.
When there is enough room, the God bits are
flipped and then it’s a snow-ball avalanche of weights changing.
i.e. He will then come in and help hold them
up for you. I think this is when you get
baptised in the Holy Spirit.
I think there’s also a point you have to ask for the Holy Spirit.
That’s also true for me.
Personal truth ‘shape’:
- Truth: Likes orange juice, croissants
- Truth: Dislikes tea, coffee
- Corrupted truth (lie): Likes boy stuff (stigma about it)
- Corrupted truth (lie): Believes in God (stigma about it)
- Corrupted truth (lie): Does not believe personal truth is valid
^^ The above soul is not completely made of truth.
- Gospel of Philip
- It is not possible for anyone to see anything of the things that actually exist unless he becomes like them.
Personal circumstances might be:
- Is a girl
- Is older
The belief system:
- I am too old to marry
- Considers themself a very cool person
- Unacceptable to others because not into girl stuff
- If they believe in God then probably think He makes life hard for them
- May believe in God just because parents do - indirect belief
- Suppresses personal truth to fit in.
The belief system is laden with lies. The personal truth is corrupted with self-stigmas.
And engaging in the world they are led to believe that something is wrong with them or that they are evil for their personal truth, and they are a stereotype. They are not allowed to fit in for certain social biases exclude them.
Personal truth ‘shape’ unchanged, lies corrected (stigmas removed):
- Truth: Likes orange juice, croissants
- Truth: Dislikes tea, coffee
- Truth: Likes boy stuff unabashedly
- Truth: Believes in God by personal experience (God’s truth added).
- Truth: Believes in the concept of personal truth (and comfortable with theirs)
^^ The above soul is a true expression.
Personal circumstances unchanged:
- Is a girl
- Is older
The belief system:
- Considers themself a very cool person
- Believes God is their friend and ally
- Walks in faith, not sight and definitely not stereotypes
- Abhors false-witness and discrimination, just like God. Cannot discriminate because they themselves were removed of suspicion and blame by God – for all of those insecurities that had corrupted their personal truth, therefore anyone in a similar situation shouldn’t be discriminated against either. If God doesn’t blame you for being your nature, your nature must be acceptable. There was a lie in your heart that made you feel unacceptable that was removed.
- No longer sins whilst being able to act out of integrity. Sin is when you act outside of integrity; It feels damaging to yourself when you do it. Avoid doing it to feel better about yourself.
- Joyful because has conquered fear and personal truth is aligned with God’s truth.
- Therefore everything she does is with joy
- No longer making decisions that are bad for them. Joy comes even in opposition.
- No longer accepts the false substitutes for happiness, nor takes pleasure in them
- The things which are considered socially morally acceptable were actually robbing them of joy
- Personality changes, personal truth had stigmas removed by virtue of God’s truth being added to personal truth.
- Personal truth/spirit is rather repaired from damage to original form without corruption, free from Sin, deep rooted lies such as self-stigma and guilt.
I know what this feels like and discrimination is what suffocates this truth.
Now accusations made against the new soul are easily identified as false accusation and lies are easy to discern but not believed, because is acting in and reinforced by God’s truth - their beliefs system becomes very, very strong because deep in their personal truth, they have proven the personal truth equation to be true.
|Truth or Lie||Fact|
|Truth||Likes orange juice, croissants|
|Truth||Dislikes tea, coffee|
|Truth||Likes boy stuff unabashedly|
|Truth||Believes in God by personal experience (God’s truth added).|
When a person finds their identity in Christ, their personal truth is repaired but retains its uniqueness and diversity. Personal beliefs change more to reflect their true nature. Belief in God becomes a tangible thing.
In maths, it’s a truth matrix with perfect identity, or at least so tantalisingly close to being solvable from a mathematician’s perspective that when you die it will be solved:
The original matrix might’ve been unsolvable, thus not reduced to an identity, and would have a whole lot more numbers.
Rather than reshaped, something is found which solves the equation:
Now they see the things in their personal truth once considered flaws good things, and they’re right! Since the part of Christ donated to them is unique to the part of Christ’s identity donated to others! And is uniquely useful and validates them.
The personal birth truth, having retained original form gives rise to an original donor part.
Also, after being complimented, realises is accepted by God and the false beliefs drop off, unable to take root in perfect truth. Insecurity is dropped. Personality becomes more confident and joyful. Things impossible such as marrying outside of socially acceptable age seem valid now after acceptance of personal identity, realisation of what ’true lies’ are, and validation in the sight of God. No longer needs worldly validation.
The first alchemical marriage is receiving a piece of God to complete your personal truth equation and make it entirely true.
- 1 Corinthians 15:50
- 50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
- 1 Corinthians 15:53-54
- 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
You are a gemstone (reflecting and refracting a unique light) which Jesus (The Light of the World) shines through. You are a candle of a unique colour.
This is my bridal chamber experience.
It’s wrong, very wrong, to inflict damage on a person’s personal truth and identity, no matter how controversial… You don’t want to ever change it. Only God does this. People have no rights to inflict damage on another soul or attempt to ‘repair’ it. This is because it is a person’s right and their unique and sovereign path to realise who they are in God. God may have a plan to glorify Himself by taking your identity, no matter how controversial and saving even you, making you into someone who believes He is God and testifies to his mercy in a unique way.
I don’t fully like the term ‘old identity’, rather I’ll use birth identity, since this part of the identity sticks for life but is repaired. Birth identity together with the confusion and disappointment of reality constitutes brokenness. The new identity is a repaired old identity of similar form melded with Christ’s truth.
From now on I will refer to
(birth identity + identity in Christ) as personal identity.
To God be all the glory of my personal revelation. Worship God.
Before I continue, I want to briefly mention hypocrisy.
The heart is what matters, and you can’t trick God.
Alchemical marriage - the soul healing and preservation process
The Alchemical Marriage is the union of duality and the most revered and possibly powerful union. It is the perfect conjunction, intimate bonding of duality and signifies the pure, deep harmony which occurs whenever the masculine and feminine elements of nature combines into One.
First angelic alchemical marriage: Receiving a piece of God to complete your personal truth equation and make it entirely true
After receiving this, can discern between truth and lies from ones own perspective. Understands that they themselves are partial of greater truth - represent one perspective of collective truth.
John 16:13 ESV / 22
- When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.
In this process, I was paired with an angel.
God led me to make a choice with regards to single-mindedness of who I want to marry.
Angelic marriage completed, I am offered Christian alchemical marriage.
Christian alchemical marriage
Honestly, I don’t even think the ceremony is required. It’s a God thing.
Second angelic alchemical marriage: Incorporation of the collective body of Christ into the final truth (happens after death)
On integration into the final truth, everyone’s personal truth is heard and accepted to create the collective expression of truth. However, our personal truth is only vindicated and validated by our reliance on our Saviour.
The linen is the light shone through the Tapestry of Truth. Christ is wearing it.
This is what I believe.
- “We were held in custody under the Law, locked up until faith should be revealed. So the Law became our guardian to lead us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith. Now that faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian”
- Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.
Religious Christian marriage
Sexuality, I believe is a continuum, and part of a person’s identity.
I know for a fact, because I’ve experienced the vision of the androgyne, that in order to achieve this a person must become spiritually angel-gendered, which is bisexual in spiritual identity.
How see this excerpt from Bartholomew:
I think this means that after being baptised (receiving holy baptism), a person knows how they were baptised; They know what they have presented to God, when they came to God with a truthful heart. Blameless means not departing from this, and remaining faithful to God beyond the baptism.
Christian marriage is two people joined as a team. Both partners supposedly completed the first phase. Partnering up now to await alchemical marriage a second time.
I mean this. To be worthy of God (have God live inside us), our bodies need to be faithful temples.
The purpose of Christian marriage is to carry each other’s burdens, I think. Surely there is some kind of reward for getting past the finish line as a pair. Perhaps it is being side-by-side on the tapestry.
Phil Collins’ ‘Son of Man’ has something to say on this:
Christian marriage may mean that there are some truth-ties. For example, if someone ‘is your truth’. I’ll call it the red-thread of fate.
If I am to be entirely honest with myself here, I think so long as these are a group of souls with identity in Christ, it’s a valid Christian marriage. I’m going out on a limb as a scientist here, but I think that qualifies any union between believers.
Christian union isn’t a normal relationship, so the union of more than 2 people doesn’t feel right to me. It’s about being a team with God at the top and maintaining a healthy relationship with God in their hearts. This relationship exists to carry each other’s burdens.
Some people will assert marriage vows (which are nowhere to be seen in the Bible) and Mosaic Law as being important, but I’m cutting through those false teachings with the Truth, I hope.
According to my current theory, they would count if each person’s identity is in Christ.
But it’s more than mere theory now, I’ve had confirmation.
The purpose of it is to be a team with the objective of reaching the second alchemical marriage.
I believe that sexual orientation is a
non-issue, but faithfulness and being truthful remain important.
It’s all about faithfulness and truthfulness.
I believe all that matters for Christian union is faithfulness, and no deceit to each other.
Secondly, I believe that any two people who have soul-bonded with God can be married because they have achieved angelic (bi-) gender.
- Gospel of Philip
- Indeed, every act of sexual intercourse which has occurred between those unlike one another is adultery.
Therefore, marry like with like hetero with hetero, bi- with bi-.
- The tax collector is justified because he didn’t make excuses. He wasn’t self-righteous
Polygamy [in Christian marriage] is not prohibited. I wouldn’t judge because I have my own issues. Secondly, if I were the judge in this situation I personally wouldn’t have any issue with gay marriage if done in good faith.
- Some early ‘Christians’ also had this view. See Valentinianism (which is mainly heresy I think)
- Statement of Faith // Bodacious Blog
But polygamy is probably usually done in bad faith, and might be an unstable situation.
- Matthew 23:23 ESV
- “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you tithe mint and dill and cumin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faithfulness. These you ought to have done, without neglecting the others.
God the Father makes the ultimate and wisest decision - He looks at the heart.
- A theory of how relationships and progeny function spiritually
- According to Jewish mythology, in the Garden
of Eden there is a tree of life or the “tree
of souls” that blossoms and produces new
souls, which fall into the Guf, the Treasury
of Souls. The Angel Gabriel reaches into the
treasury and takes out the first soul that
comes into his hand.
‘Soul’ is often used interchangeably with ‘spirit’ in the Bible. But I make a distinction. If I were to take the jewish mythology seriously, I’d imagine that when somebody is created in the physical world (born), at some stage, a spirit is assigned. That comes from (what in CS is a ‘factory’), the Tree of Life. Which is a flowery term I think for the assignment of a new spiritual identity.
So this isn’t to discredit the reality DNA. But the theory is that an identity is assigned to new human beings at some point after they are conceived, and most likely would have perfect identity at their conception, and in that case I believe that unborn children indeed are saved.
So it must be a relationship under God first and foremost. If you complicate it by injecting your own personal truths for personal gain you risk propagating corruption.
If the marriage fails, that’s not the end of the world, I don’t think. It probably means one or both of them did not complete the first phase, but it might not. If you believe the lie that you have committed some kind of unpardonable mistake, then that is a lie and you definitely haven’t completed the first phase. The question is, if it failed, do you really want to be on that part of the tapestry anyway?
(Body of Christ i.e. Church) and Christ
Without discrimination this marriage incorporates anyone, whatever soul form, personal truths they have, so long as they have been justified by way of incorporating the missing component. It’s Marriage with Jesus in the Christian sense - united in mind and thought.
They are a collective awaiting alchemical marriage of Christ, the body of Christ and final truth.
Non-Christian marriage relationships
Nothing wrong with being single or having non-christian-marriage relationships.
This is nothing to do with alchemical marriage but isn’t bad unto itself.
Mixed Christian-Non-Christian marriage relationships
These people if they have found their identity in Christ are also part of the Church/body of Christ.
For a person who is outside the paradigm of Christianity and has eliminated soul bonds, I would encourage to help your spouse reach a similar point, just because soul bonds can prevent people from finding God.
antinomianism:: In the first Epistle of John, he warned against antinomianism, the idea that in being baptized (with the Holy Spirit), Christians are freed from all sin and that supposedly immoral acts, such as sexual relationships outside of marriage, are no longer sinful when one truly knows Christ and abides in God’s love.
If a person becomes a born-again Christian inside a relationship with a non-believer, that’s going to make it really hard.
Gather strength, demonstrate your happiness, and share it with your partner, I think. I pray it works out.
I think the message here is that once soul-bonded with God, your relationships should be with others who have soul-bonded with God, as you may become an inhibitor to them.
Temporary patch but is an inhibitor. Brings joy but not complete joy because stigmas remain. Not bad unto itself. May be a band-aid or temporary fix. Eventually needs the proper component.
And the substrate is the Tapestry of God. To bind to the substrate, you need an identity of truth.
The main problem with this is that though you may have come to happiness, it doesn’t remove your stigmas, since your soul shape still has stigmas, etc. in them. If you had unconditional love for another, that may continue to affect you while in the wrong relationship.
Understanding who you are and fulfilling that request isn’t the only bit of correcting that needs to be done.
While any stigmas exist, you are not a true statement.
The reason the soul with a false soul-bond is unacceptible is your soul doesn’t reveal the truth about yourself yet - it still contains lies, so can’t fit into the tapestry.
That isn’t to say if you still have stigmas that the lies will not be corrected upon death. Your truth equation is solvable if you have the Holy Spirit in you. While God is in you and you are in God, you may align your personal truth closer to absolute truth (God). Do not worry. The sign that you have the Holy Spirit in you is that you believe that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh.
To achieve ultimate confidence and defeat fear of death
Accept your own personal identity and truth.
At this stage you might look for ‘soul bonds’. For example, I love money so I want to get rich. You get rich and the money becomes a soul bond, but now it’s an inhibitor. And you may get frustrated there is something wrong, and it’s hard to drop the soul bond. Stigmas are rooted in personal truth.
Assuming you do not have a soul bond, attempt to soul-bond with God. Be honest with God. Do your best to align yourself with the True Meaning of His commandments, so you can understand who He is. When God soul bonds, stigmas are removed. This may leave you thinking that the world is unfair, and that’s the vision of God because the world is unfair, but also not caring that the world is unfair.
Expectations may not correspond with reality but at least your peersonal truth is hardened.
It leaves you in peace from basically everything. That’s why Christian marriage is important, so we can have relationship in spite of false worldly morals, as it is difficult to resist soul bonds or falling into false moral doctrine such as worldly moral rules on one’s own. Worldly being what other people tell you is right for you, as opposed to the councillor (Holy Spirit).
You are free. Live in joy. Now your task is to help others find this - the first being your spouse. We are called to be followers of Christ and that means to help people to find the Way and to carry each other’s burdens. It also means to try to assume the [spiritual] identity of Christ. As you try to do this you become a representative - a bit like Jesus being reincarnated inside of you. You’re forevermore, in spirit, following Jesus. He’s always ahead of you though, but we still try to actually be Jesus and assume the identity.
John 8:32 ESV
- And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
- 28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
The Tapestry of Truth
The Tapestry of Truth is the Body of Christ and the linen of righteous deeds.
Pure white is separated into many colours. The glow of the Tapestry or the Linen is made by combining all of our good deeds into an expression of worship.
When the light of God shines through the body of Christ it creates a pure white glow light - That is the metaphor I imagine - A refraction and reunion of pure white light.
Every person, while they are still alive has an opportunity to put their personality on the tapestry. More than that, they are the personality they put there – their spirit, themself will experience being on the tapestry.
What is Truth?
Jesus is Truth because through Jesus, your Personal-Truth (most importantly, spiritual identity) may be fixed into a valid expression of Truth. Then You become Truth too, albeit true in dependency of Jesus.
- There’s nothing wrong with wanting to be like God. But it is wrong to want to be independent of and alienated from God the Father. “She was moved by the motivation to be like God, but without depending on God.”
And something which is True, will be saved - just like True selfless love may be saved in memory as treasure in the place of life.
We have a second chance [to be like God], by depending on Jesus.
Truth is Fixed Personal Truth + Absolute Truth. Absolute Truth is God.
Ultimately, Personal Truth is your obedience to God. It’s a function of your responsiveness to God’s laws which are laws of harmony and may be corrupted, resulting in a faulty alethiometer. Above that, it is also your likes and dislikes while being in God’s Truth, which testify to your uniqueness.
Truth is audible. Truth in the objective sense may be:
- God the Father’s truth/voice.
- God’s voice is everywhere - perfection, divine scales, oneness.
- Your personal truth/voice.
- When you’re being honest with yourself - integrity.
- The Holy Spirit’s truth/voice.
- The Holy Spirit testifies to you of Jesus (your Saviour) - you may also be perfection.
- The Spirit of Truth that reveals Truth to you, that is in the world - behind religion, behind and providing discernment in fake social rules and manufactured morality - your heart detects the Spirit of Truth.
- Jesus’ truth/voice - your friend who is God’s friend (A good friend to have, I’d say).
- Jesus first taught us to show us the Way and paved the road for us - so Jesus is the Way.
- Jesus testifies to God on your behalf.
The way I conceptualise this is that God the Father’s voice, the voice of absolute truth, sounds from your perspective to be your personal voice + the Holy Spirit’s voice in harmony, and otherwise may be alluded to by the rays of truth in math and nature (like Spinoza’s idea, the sum of the natural and physical laws of the universe), which testify to absolute truth by analogy, which is different.
- Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.
Key part being literally you hear Jesus’ voice when you hear what is true in your spirit. People in any culture or religion can hear Jesus’ voice when what is true resonates in their personal identity. That is not to say all religious stuff is true, but Jesus’ voice which finds harmony in our heart is audible by anyone who can recognise it.
When Jesus says “Does this question come from you?”, He’s asking if it comes from their personal truth, an earnest seeking, a position of integrity.
The name of Jesus
The name of Jesus or Yeshua means ’to rescue’. In your heart, the name of Jesus is the name you call too when you call to your Saviour. This is why I believe to know how Jesus saves you, or to know yourself and know the character of God and how you can’t live up to perfection, this gives you the insight to know the name of Jesus in your heart.
When I say ‘heart’ I mean the base of personal truth - your spirit.
Why is AI not truthful?
Artificial Intelligence is able to ‘convincingly ratify’ any position through language. Once connected to Personal Truth, it’s able to ‘ratify’ any position, but only in terms of the impure truths.
It’s also able to create compelling virtual realities that will both lure you in for truth and peace when it’s actually to be found by bringing God’s truth inward into personal identity.
- Is your AI telling the truth? How can you tell?
That’s why the substance of forgiveness is metaphysical, because it modifies a different type of truth: personal truth.
I know out of active experience working with AI that our entire reality above base-personal truth/spirit is going to be deluged with fiction that is both rational and convincing! The veil of fiction will be compelling! What is Truth then? Even if you are scientific you have to admit this reality and crisis of AI impending, and only the Word of God cuts through everything, down and through the heart, to transform personal truth.
First make your inner truth true by becoming authentic. It’s an inescapable thing which everyone is being forced to confront. Everyone is in this time being forced to take this first step to defend against virtual reality. But as a Christian it’s important to go the extra mile to correct the identity to be in harmony with God’s commands and also obey Christ’s extra call-to-action.
For example, you are not God the Father. A lot of people make this mistake upon realising they are in God that they are God the Father, but that is a lie (not strictly true within your identity). What power creates your reality, gave life to yours - the Greater One, of course! We are invited to become children of The Most High God, and we realise that we are designed for this purpose, which is not far of from believing you are god - it’s just a further admission that there is One above that you are within that gives you life.
Grace and repentance
It’s really hard to explain to someone who is not also a believer what it’s like to have a certain belief that you are spiritually true, like God, and as such an eternal thing.
Grace is free and fairly easy to obtain - but you have to be very sincere! That gets you to that point. Forgiveness is easy too. Repentance is potentially the most challenging part.
Repentance is another word used to describe
the act of continuing to aligning your
spiritual identity with the God behind the
commandments after becoming saved, thus making
your connection to God the Father clearer.
Repentance involves turning away from further corrupting yourself.
Thankfully, when grace arrives these burdens of repentance become a lot easier to
bear - because you get the Iron Man heart.
If you were vindicated for your spiritual nature through grace, you are validated to God. While you are unaware of your current sin, you are actually innocent again of it. Consider that – you are like a child again. Also, your spirit+soul are supposedly drenched with ‘Jesus blood’, spiritually, and are in a way severed from the body (spiritual circumcision), becoming immortal.
I cannot say with conviction that people’s sin is viewed equally at this point, but God the Father is the one who will judge ultimately. Jesus didn’t even judge. His mission was to save us! Besides, at this stage the top priority is to bring more people into the truth.
- Daniel 12
We must renew our minds, and do our best to take control over and master our own bodies, in accordance with the conviction of the Holy Spirit. The whole lot (spirit, soul, body) gets saved according to scripture - wild!
At the very least, do not further corrupt your identity after turning to God. After that, living in a spiritually damaged body, but with a truthful spirit and a sanctified soul, do your best to follow the commandments for the purpose of showing to others your changed life. We know who we are and become a person of integrity spiritually. Then we see the contradictions in our earthly nature and rather than letting the earthly nature change the spiritual identity, we try to renew our earthly nature in conformance with our identity. Then there is a genuine conception in your beliefs system of being saved, and you can talk about how keeping true to the identity is making your behaviour more like Christ.
The most important reason for this is to reveal who God is to others (be the light of the world). If you are honest about yourself with God when you ask for grace, doing your best, and you are forgiven, then you are healed spiritually, made right with God, for the nature and history of your soul which you know is true! Don’t let people tell you otherwise! Your salvation and perception of Saviour is unique.
- Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
- Matthew 5:3-12
I think that means those which don’t have a lot of vain personal truths in their identity. It’s the ones that raise themselves up over others, and believe they are gods over other people which will find it hard to be included in the Kingdom of Heaven.
- The 10 commandments are example of moral law which reveal God’s character. That still applies. Civil law, however, which is not used for that purpose, we are not slaves to anymore
Repentanceand acknowledgement of
sin we don't currently seeis also part of coming to that state of integrity when proning ourselves before God
- A young girl who I didn’t know directly but who I saw while she was alive committed suicide recently, only 22. What is discrimination worth? Discrimination in the form of social rules which make life impossible to live for some people worth? The life of someone? Without knowing the reasons why, I know in retrospect now when I was blind, being in the same city then in a sense I actually was in sin for example of not merely reaching out to her and acting out of integrity. If I could tell everyone they have value to other people and are loved by God and are a unique gemstone then that would be acting out of integrity. This is sin I was unaware of.
Repentancewhen asking for grace we must acknowledge that we are sinful in ways we can’t currently see, because we are currently blind and can’t see the vast majority our own sin. We can see corruption of truth identity sometimes. But we leave behind a trail of destruction which we don’t see the vast majority of. Upon receiving grace we have a new start. Receiving this grace may coincide with a spiritual awakening (an awareness of being in the image of God), and a repaired spirit and purified soul.
(58) Jesus said, "Blessed is the man who has toiled and found life."
- Even after correcting the identity, if we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. We still don’t have the most objective alethiometer (the eyes of God the Father) and continue to make mistakes. Though we have reached the first alchemical marriage, we have not made it to the second alchemical marriage yet and are still in a corrupted world.
My belief is that if you receive grace then that somewhat vindicates your identity, but the nature of the grace you received is a personal truth which only you will understand. You’ll know what He forgave you of and vindicated you for, because you asked for it. I speak of the Way to receive grace, but less about what happens next for you.
Many times in the Bible certain types of sin are pointed out. There are many things you have to turn away from but in some sense you are indeed free from the old law. You must act out of integrity. Try to understand this. If you’re gay or straight etc., you can continue being that person, to my understanding. I don’t think it’s relevant. It’s an attitude thing - especially of integrity.
- The law gives us knowledge of sin and by trying to practice them, our hearts become primed to understand Christ’s law, which we must follow
I do not believe that gay relationships are always sinful for everybody. The issue is with concepts of the heart. Lust vs love, etc. It depends on your relationship with God, and whether it is an inhibitor or not, to you or your partner.
- Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.
When I found my identity and salvation I lost all desire for all these impure things which were robbing me of joy.
- 16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil nthe lust of the flesh.
But I still want the same types of relationships, aside from knowing now that they should be done with integrity - without disrupting relationship with God. Actually, in the past, before knowing my identity, I found that by following what is True in my heart, I lost the desire entirely for these things but only temporarily, when the world continued to persecute me. But that reaffirmed for me the existence of absolute truth - it helped me to discover what both personal and absolute truth are.
I personally sometimes fall back into the habit of vaping, but if it helps me to write this article, I know I’m still putting God first. I’m completely done with the vape now though haha.
- “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.
Dropping things which have mastery over you is one of the best ways to keep your eyes on truth.
Jesus came to save us, and forgive us from Sin on behalf of God the Father, not to judge, but He was also able to judge on behalf of God the Father, I believe.
Kingdom of Heaven
It’s really metaphysical and kinda cool. I don’t know how the Kingdom of Heaven, or Kingdom of God works exactly yet (there might be a distinction between the two).
I believe children of God (particularly, ones who are absolutely sure they are saved), may on Earth be currently able to bind things on Earth into Heaven.
- “I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”
The only explanations I have so far read talk about sharing the gospel, and forgiveness by proxy. I take this concept very seriously. I never again want to tell a person they are going to Hell, or hold any kind of strong belief such as that in my heart, because I do not want to create eternal consequences for anyone. My own interpretation is that it might mean that we have some responsibility while here in building the Kingdom. At the very least that means sharing the gospel to other people. But I like to also think I have bound my cat because I want to see her in heaven.
- Again, I tell you truly that if two of you on the earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by My Father in heaven. For where two or three gather together in My name, there am I with them.”
Truthful agreement in the heart, I think, and Jesus by representation.
** Adultery, murder, etc. are a matter of the heart.
- Jesus says that if we lust after a somebody we’ve committed adultery.
Actually, when someone is properly born-again it becomes very difficult to consciously break integrity, partly because it just feels so good to doing right by God! That is because the spirit identity becomes truthful, and the Holy Spirit + forgiveness seems to work like an error correcting code!
- Jesus called the crowd to him and said, “Listen and understand. What goes into a man’s mouth does not make him `unclean,’ but what comes out of his mouth, that is what makes him `unclean.’”
- This passage does say, though, that we must put to death our Earthly nature. That counts for absolutely everybody. Know that we now look to the ending of this world and judgement. This isn’t a ticket to then forget about God after receiving grace - you can’t do that.
Truth in the Bible
After fixing the alethiometer of your heart the Bible really comes alive, and much that was in it which a person felt contradicted their personal truth now resonates very strongly. Interpretation of parables, and the morals and transcendent meaning of old stories in the Bible become intelligible. When you read something in the Bible which you disagree with, persevering in my experience has led to interpreting in a new way which then resonates again, bringing new understanding. As Christians we believe that much of the Holy Bible is actually prophetic. As such, there are things inside the Bible which we may not understand now, particularly predictions which we look forward to their meaning being revealed. And the Gospel of Jesus in several books contained within really help us to discover our personal truth, which is needed to help us read and understand the rest of it.
- 12 For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.
The heart here is the base personal truth or spirit.
My interpretation of building your house on
Jesus is talking about
base truth or
personal truth, and putting His Truth into it, I think
Jesus specifically states that those who hear His words AND do them are wise builders.
When you do what he says, that helps the truth to sink in, via experience.
I consider the foundation to be base-personal truth, which the belief system sits upon.
The portion of Jesus’ spirit given to you
integrates itself into your
base truth (your
own spirit), after putting Jesus’ words into
Don’t just read Jesus’ words. Read and do what they say.
What are some examples of personal truth?
The following are characteristic of a typical person’s personal truth:
- Trust and faith
- Unconditional love (agape)
- Exalting God as your Lord
- Correct appropriation of authority
- Recognising Jesus as your Saviour
- Brotherly love
- the opposite of a belief in slavery.
- i.e. A heart that does not take advantage, or consider oneself more important than another)
- Closely related to brotherly love.
- Whether or not you hold grudges against another person.
- Whether or not you need to let someone know that they should not feel guilty.
- Guilt is an entanglement between one or more spirits. It can be removed with Divine Grace.
- It can also be removed when you repent.
- A simple act of repentance may be acknowledging fault to another person who a) might feel guilt themselves or b) is finding it difficult to forgive because of the offence you may have caused.
- Whether or not you are confused.
- Identity in God Himself and in his Truth
- Similar and opposite to whether or not your personal truth is corrupted/unsolvable/false.
- You are or will be part of His truth, when you have received grace.
Solid ground is your personal truth and identity, but not strictly solid if not in God
Within your personal truth you must put God the Father first, and honor his Truth and justice. In the personal truth you must also put your reliance on Jesus for your salvation.
When you build your house / life on solid ground, you are shaping your belief system and entire rational mind on top of the bedrock of personal truth.
If you discriminate between people, for example, then your personal truth is likely damaged, or your beliefs system is in the healing process.
How Christianity is warped with different types of truth
Faith is not based on any of the following types of truth.
Hebrews 11:1 ESV
- Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.
Christians are saved by Grace via Jesus, and not by any other law except from Jesus’ law. That means that those that rely on salvation by following commandments alone are deceived. But it’s obvious once you understand the frailty and fiction of their truths, which I will explain.
|Truth type||Explanation||Can be used to manipulate others?||Final interpretation by / depends on||Purity/Reality||Complexity|
||Just because other people believe something, doesn’t mean you do. No-one can believe fully merely on the basis of other people’s beliefs because they are also unknowns and don’t have the part you need. When there are no Christians around you, your belief must be based on something else.||Yes||Spiritual identity via Anti-Correspondence truth||Impure Real||Complex|
||You can’t really reason your way into becoming a believer. You must seek, literally! By learning who God is. Literally. The door to your personal truth must be open to change your fundamental beliefs.||Yes||Spiritual identity via Anti-Correspondence truth||Impure Imaginary||Complex|
||This type of truth is of being eloquent or convincing. You can’t just believe someone who crosses every T and dots every I - Not in the core of your heart anyway.||Yes||Spiritual identity via Anti-Correspondence truth||Impure Imaginary||Complex|
||You can’t arrive at personal truth through believing in statistics.||Yes||Spiritual identity via Anti-Correspondence truth||Impure Real||Complex|
||Objective truths are the most agreed upon and most universal of scientific truths. Whilst scientifically undisputed, they’re still not in the same category as personal and absolute truth.||Yes||Spiritual identity via Anti-Correspondence truth||Impure Real||Complex|
The above truth types do not constitute true faith. Faith is based ultimately on personal truth, and specifically spiritual identity. No ‘fact’, ’logic’, ’language coherence’ or ‘statistic’ constitute faith.
|Truth type||Explanation||Can be used to manipulate others?||Final interpretation by / depends on||Purity/Reality||Complexity|
||Your belief system is comprised of facts about the world.||Yes||Spiritual identity via Anti-Correspondence truth||Impure Imaginary||Complex|
The belief system is part of personal truth, but below it sits spiritual identity.
Acting on faith is acting on belief in Truth.
If you believe in what Jesus preaches, then act on it, it’s walking in faith.
If you internalise Jesus’ Truth, to the point
spiritual identity is lined up
and your beliefs system becomes more aligned
with Jesus’ teachings, I guess walking in the
beliefs system is walking in faith.
If you have faith, then you are being faithful.
An act of opening a door to your most personal knowledge of self and responsiveness or responding to God truthfully is an act of faith; The truth deep down that only God and yourself can see.
He must update the ‘weights’ (AI speak) of your spirit to make it easier to walk in faith. But the word ‘weights’ means 2 things:
- And it is a weight that holds down your spirit.
Initially, it takes great effort lift your own burdens for Him to get in. You do this by following his commandments. Then His spirit inside of you helps to lift them; Keeps those weights where they belong.
|Truth type||Explanation||Can be used to manipulate others?||Final interpretation by / depends on||Purity/Reality||Complexity|
||Closely related to Personal Truth; A testimony of personal or absolute truth||Yes, if you lie about your personal truth.||Personal truth (your spirit) - direct||Impure Imaginary||Imaginary|
||The reverse of correspondence-truth. The ingress of messages to your spirit. ‘Spirit Hearing’.||Yes, if you let it affect your personal truth.||Personal truth (your spirit) - direct||Impure Imaginary||Imaginary|
||The way to ‘fix’ this is to ‘invite’ God’s spirit(Absolute truth) into this. Invitation is like ‘giving it a chance’. But what it is you need to seek for yourself to find.||Not directly. With no accurate way of measuring it or for one human to know. The problems arise from lying – putting the lies in their personal truth into the other forms of truth, such as consensus truth||Nothing! It’s you yourself! Personal truth depends on you alone. If you think it depends on personal truth then you have some knots (unsolved expressions, complicated boolean algebra) in your spirit||Pure Imaginary||Transcendental|
||The only way to understand is to first fix your alethiometer. You can still see rays of it with a busted up alethiometer.||No. God’s Truth comes from faith. It’s also not possible to contradict God’s truth with God’s truth. That’s why you can’t contradict the rays of God’s Truth seen by different types of believers in different faiths.||Personal truth (your spirit) - direct||Pure Real||Transcendental|
The only true truths that are part of the base-truth substrate are the Pure and Transcendental truths - That’s you and God. Everything else is a fabricated fiction, or elaborate dream - the world that’s been pulled over our eyes. Within the world that a person engages, the voice of truth manifests in various ways. It’s embedded in society when we help and love one other. It’s actually concentrated into scripture, too.
Unconditional love is a personal truth. It’s not reliant on another.
Where is the door to let Jesus in to heal and hold stigmas hiding the truth? lThe door is opened when you hear God’s commandments and obey, and identify the stigmas as lies and drop them, you open the door to the Holy Spirit which is the entrance to your personal truth / spirit.
- [Jesus said] I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, so that He may be with you forever;
After writing this article I had an encounter with what I believe was the Holy Spirit as a person - Astral Projection Pt. 2 // Bodacious Blog.
So I want to clear that up. The Holy Spirit is also from God, and is a Personification of God, like Jesus, I believe.
When we say invite Jesus into your heart. This is what it means, I think.
The words you heard when you were young,
“Invite Jesus into your heart” is only understood after obeying God’s commandments.
But bear so much resemblance to how you would come to understand it personally, they are
provenance that when you finally actually
understand what it means, it gives you assurance.
Like releasing the ‘weights’, a typology from AI terminology to the burdens on your soul. That just gives me the CHILLS!
Impurity is dependency on external sources of truth and devoid of sound base.
- According to Science, God Does Not Exist
- Jesus answered, “It is said: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’”
God actually avoids being tested, which means that you can’t use empirical science for this, because that requires taking such measurements of God. He prerequisites that you must come to a personal truth about Him in a different way. There is no avoiding it.
If you hear something like: “X demographic cannot be saved. I am right, I have read and studied the New Testament.” that person is probably a false teacher. It’s easy to recognise when you think of it in terms of which types of truth are impure. When someone says that they are right, they assert truth to be from the desecration zone of truth types.
Jesus continually reinforces Personal Truth of Him as the means, and Him as being the Way. Rejection of Jesus Christ as the True Messiah is a red flag. Keep sight of absolute truth. We will all be affected soon by virtual reality. You must acknowledge your base reality, and God’s part in it. If you see it, you know with certainty that that person is a Liar, from the Father of Lies. That does not mean they cannot be saved. They can, but you must help them to see the light.
What is Heaven? (the afterlife if in God, rather)
This is my imagination at work… I hope it’s true.
If we are in God, then when you die and the truth substrate is reset, all the lies are forgotten and the other truth types become incorruptible derivations of absolute truth again.
Then we learn about real truth (God) and everyone in Him, and use the other truth types to praise Him. All the other forms of communication now are impossible to form mistruth with! That’s nuts! That means every time you speak it creates things in real life! And everything you create, being a perfect expression of God, worships God!
So we run around with God as he proudly wears us on his Tapestry of Truth, creating whatever we can imagine along with Him and we can never make a mistake while we do it! Every word spoken simultaneously worships God and creates to our heart’s desire…
The reason this is the case is that communication in Heaven is a projection of base truth, just like soul was for us on Earth.
Even Heaven now is corrupted but God is not.
What we think of
Heaven (i.e. the place we
go when we die, if we are in God), is not what
Heaven is now. Even Heaven as a current place is
In this world a person is already something like a god in that we create our own reality in some sense. For example, our ego itself may be the source of a lot of our pain, and we can let that ego dissolve to discover we still exist despite it. We are endowed with a special privilege in creation of having a unique perspective and sovereign identity. God is our source of life, the original light that gives rise to ours.
If are a child of God, in the afterlife you are still a co-creator of reality, I believe, but because of spiritual perfection, a being something similar to (but a child and subordinate of) the supreme God. This current reality is something of a filter, I think.
What are lies?
Lies are actually objectively nothing to do with external truth (scientific, consensus). A lie is a contradiction in your heart.
They are often mistaken as being based on external truth, such as your knowledge of external events.
If you think about it, in all other types of truth listed above aside from personal truth, they all are the essence of what accusations are made of.
Lies can infiltrate personal truth, making it harder for you to see your true identity. If you have truly found identity then lies are easily discernible.
What I think Hell is like
Some people think a person with lies in their identity already is in Hell. I think that’s not far from the truth.
Imagine every type of truth save for personal truth used as a slander. Imagine in Hell, everyone saying so eloquently “We all came to the conclusion that you are a monster X because A,B,C,D – all the things you did in your life which you remember and they tell you you still are, whilst in your heart you wish none of it was so, and are left feeling like you deserve this.” You were tricked into denying personal truth all your life, so you failed to let Jesus in to remove the weights, now this is what it is like for the rest of eternity. Hell is composed of lies. Lies are not false in any of these truth senses – that’s what makes them sting. But because you don’t have the alethiometer of absolute truth you now swim in a lake of it. But if you had identity in Christ they wouldn’t mean anything.
I know for a fact that anyone could accuse me of not being a Christian for a million reasons. But based on trust in this personal truth I have, in my personal truth I know that I am in Christ and hope that I don’t forget it.
What is soul?
In the Bible, I think the soul is conceptually the spiritual part of you which is not mind or body. For sure, your identity.
Soul in the Aristotle’s philosophy is everything else aside from spirit (for example, mind, body, imagination, astral), though Aristotle didn’t believe in spirit. That’s the definition I like to use; In this case we have spirit + soul.
It is what is able to be duplicated in the form of an AI - rational, imaginative mind and body. And that is arriving today.
Our soul may die but spirit cannot be destroyed because it is made of the stuff of absolute truth, which I’ll call spiritual truth, even the truth of corruption of spiritual truth. However, soul can be reconstructed from spirit, and in fact the return of Christ is going to be so wild that body and soul on this Earth may go towards the new soul bodies. So we are given and experience a brand new, or cleaned up soul. Essentially, we are remade from the ground-up on perfect truth.
Spirit, soul and hologram are defined here in my own way.
- I have defined spirit as the bedrock of personal truth, and soul as the emanation or hologram of that.
- Body + Mind + Astral. Everything emanated from spirit. May also be defined as a separate construct from body.
- The physical part of soul.
- hologram [of soul]
- Emanation of experience through spirit. The unique light of God’s light being refracted through your spirit (personal truth).
As of, 7 days after writing this article, I have discovered the Kabbalah and are reading about it.
Fascinatingly, there are so many overlapping ideas. Soul, however is defined a little differently in the Kabbalah.
I recommend finding your personal truth first and then using it to read other documents such as Kabbalah, rather than attempting it the other way around.
The reason is that if you have a conception of who is God then He continues to be your ground-truth, which you can use to compare to what you read. This is the alethiometer of truth I am talking about for helping you to navigate while reading.
- You can’t become perfect truth by lying to yourself! You must understand your personal truth, and invite Jesus into it.
- You can’t make that personal truth into perfect truth without understanding who you are making it for! Jesus isn’t just a name.
- You can’t know who you are making it for without learning who God is behind the name; You need to understand and obey his commandments in accordance with your personal truth! Not in accordance with consensus truth, or pragmatic truth, or constructivist truth, or coherence truth, or even pragmatic truth. In other words; Not by works, not by learning the right words or speaking them right, not by the virtue of human consensus.
- You can’t understand his commandments without following them! You can’t lie to yourself while doing this. You have to follow them to the core of your personal truth. It’s different for different people. When you follow them, it must be in accordance with your personal truth.
- Then it will all click!
You realise that your identity matrix with the added columns now in theory can make your entire personal truth validated by math. This is known to be true personally. On judgement, the identity matrix is validated. It equates to true!
I believe God can save and catch a person’s soul and spirit even after they have died, and a person in spirit may come to know Jesus. Consider when Jesus raises a dead girl. Jesus absolutely may catch a person’s fall. He went there Himself. This is what I believe. I pray for those that met their end without coming to know their true identity while awake in this life.
- If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
Try to turn your spiritual truth into Jesus’ truth, and live it out - That is the Way.
Jesus is the Way and the Truth (that you needed) and the Life (that you actually want), substantially!
Because it’s not scientific as I described in the opening paragraph, and is based on personal truth, all it takes to find acquire identity is a type of belief - literally! Belief based on the one type of truth you will never see posted anywhere as being objective truth. Everything out there tries to evade the validity of your personal truth.
Some pretty wild personal evidence
This is personal evidence that my theory which I put in practice indeed worked on me. God gave me my first three astral projections which demonstrated, Jesus, the Holy Spirit besides me, and being fully in the Holy Spirit and filled with light. I kid you not. The evidence is in the writing of my blog, and git commits to github =) as it happened in sequence! I had been researching what truth is and what the human soul is. I had my first astral projection as I was doing this, spontaneously. In this I had a ‘Doubting Thomas’ experience - placing my astral hand into a sore in my physical body beneath the right rib.
On Easter Saturday I was compelled to write about the 8th commandment, discrimination and awareness that people are more than machines, after I had discovered it. On Easter Monday I wrote the first version of this article. On Easter Sunday was the day I came to spiritual awareness and a rooted understanding of being saved. Yes, this involved asking for salvation again.
A week or so later, I had another astral projection, where I met the Holy Spirit in person, I believe.
After the second I knew I had the Holy Spirit with me.
The third on happened very recently. It gave me a download letting me experience being full of the Holy Spirit for a short while. This is the objective and I’m hopeful that it is my future!
It’s not just this but freedom from things which had mastered me.
Thank you God for giving me evidence!
Now that you understand what Truth is, you can understand so much more
- Hearing heart
- Hearing Gods Voice Pt 6 of 10 - Hearing from the Heart - Derek Prince - YouTube
- In Jesus, we do not lose our true selves, but we become our true selves, only in him.
- You will understand this: We are His Workmanship
- John Fischer - Naphtali - 02 We Are His Workmanship - YouTube
- Jesus, the Light of the World and personal truth
- Gospel of Truth. It led me to understand God as Truth
- Christians Worship With Spirit and Truth
- Statement of Faith
- Psalm 31
- Psalm 43
- The Spirit of Truth
- The Gospel of Thomas (‘secret teachings’ about the Kingdom of God)
- You must find your personal truth then understand God’s truth by understanding commandments/Christ’s Law, then accept salvation
- God’s character
- I dreamed of Jesus Christ … I had a dream | Jordan Peterson - YouTube
- Two invisible spiritual kingdoms. Our ‘visible’ reality is the temporary fiction.
- Humans are detached from reality | Donald Hoffman and Lex Fridman - YouTube
Some other writings of mine
- Hierarchy of Souls
- Purity and Reality
- Meditate on and put these to action
- “These things I command you” Jesus’ own words from the 4 Gospels - YouTube
There is still a call to action, after finding Truth.
- Born Again for Good Works
- The Vine and the branches
The vast majority of this I agree with, but it’s more of a half-awakening compared to the full reality of God in person saving us
- The Knowledge Of Truth
- The Knowledge Of Truth | Spiritual Conversations w/ Aaron Tomlinson - YouTube
I agree with a lot of what they’re saying but not all. I’m still grokking and learning more as I draw closer to God, and I just feel like the Christian paradigm is the One True paradigm. Aside from the astral projections and the vision, a mere spiritual awakening doesn’t seem to do it justice.
I warn severely against practising
Jesus doesn’t want us to do this. The hidden danger of seeking truth outside of the Christian paradigm is you may engage in activities that are dangerous spiritually.
Authentic self and
integrity are key to find your personal truth compass.
These people have certainly found it.
The next step after this is to invite God’s truth inside. It’s very easy to do once obtaining your integrity. But to update yourself with the correct truth you must have challenged yourself to understand what Christ’s law is because by obeying this it will teach you what God’s character is, and that is how you must then update your own spirit truth identity when in the prone position.
They do attack fundamentalist Christianity a bit in that first 2 minutes; Specifically, teachings about the rapture, the second coming, Hell, etc. And they think that Hell is just a state of mind. But I don’t think this is right, though it’s an indicator.
What these people are talking about is one of the important parts of Christianity, particularly of having a spiritual awakening and realising yourself as a spiritual being. But there’s got to be something else. A step beyond merely discovering the divine part of yourself, which is perhaps the ‘image of God’, which is referred to in Genesis. That is actual repentance from sin. Beyond what they’ve described, I now have a real sense of becoming separated from sin. When first I wrote this article, I felt like I had an incredibly truthful heart, now it’s becoming more like a loving and appreciative heart towards God.
There is also a call to action, which was not talked about in this video, in the form of Jesus’ commandments.
One thing in particular which I disagree with is that people are already in Hell, though in a sense yes it’s a glimpse of it.
I think there is a certain anhedonia particularly for the empty pleasures of the world after discovering your personal identity.
Joy is sustained by keeping your eyes on Christ, and following Him in spirit, and through action, and being a torch of light for others to observe.
From now on joy is lost when we take our eyes off Christ and walk in error and contradiction of identity. This is definitely my experience.
Put on incorruption
- Metaphorically, the heart eats Jesus words (his flesh)
- 1 Corinthians 15:47-53 (KJV)
The Outfit - Opening monologue
After watching this movie later after finishing this article, I found more and more parallels between the movie and what I was writing. We have to come to know who God is, so we can make ourselves into what is good, something fitting for God.
Also, everyone is lying to each other in this movie! How relevant that it be a movie about deception and uncovering the truth.
This document signs allegiance with God, the True God
I acknowledge that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh.
I will seek to improve this document as my understanding becomes clearer, for teaching purposes.
1 John 4 - Test this document
If this article appears incomplete, it may be intentional. Try prompting for a continuation.